Monday, October 20, 2008

Monday Morning

OK, we all have Monday mornings. Some of them more Monday than others. But, doesn't something good happen every day? A smile, a sudden burst of sunshine...SOMETHING?

So, here you have it--my list of somethings. Monday morning somethings. Wednesday afternoon somethings. Sunday-and-the-kids-woke-me-up somethings.

Today's something:

I got into the freezer this morning to get ice. Now, I've gotten into the freezer many times over the last few days. But, what caught my eye this morning (as I prepared to battle an errant McAfee program that had been sending me the same error message every 30 seconds ever since it updated Saturday night)? A little package of meatloaf that I'd stuck in the freezer before we went on vacation 2 weeks ago. Just enough for one sandwich. Mine. All mine. Warmed, rechilled (for proper cold meatloaf consistancy), and slabbed onto wheat bread with mayo. Mmmmmm.

(No photo--it was a done deal before I thought to post this).

No comments: